Cancellation & Liability Policies
- Varies by unique offering and according to host/venue. Please contact the Program Coordinator/Director for the applicable policy.
- Generally cancellation by 90 Days (full refund) and by 45 Days (half refund) and within 30 Days (no refund), minus fees where applied.
- INDIA CERTIFICATION cancellation after August 3, 2023 (full refund) and after October 3, 2023 (half refund) and after November 3, 2023 (no refund).
- Cancellation by any Subcontracted Facilitator, Managing Director, Event Venue or Program Coordinator within 48-hours incurs a late cancellation fee.
- All other payments are non-refundable and default to the above policies or unless explicitly stated therein.
- We love you eternally, unconditionally, beyond time, space and words!
- Participation is at-will and thus Participant incurs all liability. SKYLIGHT YOGA and its affiliates hold no liability for loss, damage, disease or death.
- We serve you with absolute divine grace and profoundest blessings of strength, devotion and freedom!